Looking for something specific ?

Saturday 5 January 2013

Happy New Year !


May 2013 be surprising, loving, successful, healthy, passionate, juicy, glamorous, trendy, cosy, sweet, magical, fun, salty, amazing and delicious!


I am sure Santa broke into your homes to deliver amazing gifts to you all!

I just got back from my winter holidays. A week enjoying the family followed by a week of snowy fun in the French Alps with a bunch of friends!

I hope you had a blast to end 2012 and 2013 started the way you wanted it to!

Have a intrusion into my wintery life before I start 2013's yummy posts. 





My LG and myself




What a beautiful NYE table, isn't it?

2013 first mess!

Happy New Year Everyone !!

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year! I love your blog!
    Alicia G.

    ReplyDelete

Be an intruder in this post and leave a juicy comment !