Looking for something specific ?

Friday 5 October 2012

Case solved at Evans & Peel

Everybody has a mystery case unsolved, as is my neighbour a serial killer? Is my wife having an affair with the Tesco cashier? I need to know the name of my stalker so I can stalk him back. Is my pilates trainer trying to kill me to keep the money of the 20 courses I've already bought?

Well Evans & Peel, detective agency in Earl's court will happily help you solve your case. Book in advance your appointment and make sure you bring enough evidences (such as photographies of the missing sock that disappeared last week, or finger prints of the suspect) and information about the case.

Be quiet when you arrive, ring the bell and state your name. And then... I won't tell you anything else! This place is all about mystery and secrets and explaining you how it works will spoil the adventure.
The only thing I can say is that cocktails are really creative (and strong), portion of food are disappointedly small (but you come here for the atmosphere, not really for the food) and this place couldn't be cooler than it already is!

As you already know I am a big fan of speakeasies and I am completely in love with anything related with the prohibition ambient.

So if you like being surprised, this bar is made for you!
But shhhhh, it's a secret!


310c Earl’s Court Road
Tube: Earls Court
+44207 373 3573


Small peek inside:




1 comment:

Be an intruder in this post and leave a juicy comment !