Looking for something specific ?

Thursday 4 October 2012

Favourite brunch in Notting Hill

Have you ever been to Raoul's? It's a restaurant in Notting Hill where I use to drag myself on Sundays, usually after a big night out. I love the place, first of all because it is not far from my flat, and second (and most important of all) because brunchs there are incredible!

As I'm usually brain-dead when I arrive I spend way too much time trying to choose. But it is also because the menu is too big, and everything looks so tasty!
I mostly try to find inspiration in the plates of the people surrounding me but I finally end up picking something from their daily specials.

Smoothies are perfect for hang-over as the taste is yummy and it also feels so healthy! I definitely recommend their Eggs Florentine and the Greek Yoghurt with honey and nuts.

It is always full but I never had to wait more than 10 minutes to be seated as they offer two floors.


Eggs Florentine

Potato Cake
French Toasted Croissants with maple syrup and berries, yu-mmy !
Greek Yoghurt

Croissant with butter and jam

All this food pictures are making me hungry! So have a nice lunch everybody!


105 - 107 Talbot Road, London W11 2AT
Tel +44 (0)20 7229 2400

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be an intruder in this post and leave a juicy comment !