Looking for something specific ?

Monday 5 November 2012

Rrrrooooar, I am back !

My very dear followers,

I apologize for my absence these last weeks, it is unforgivable that I didn't even warned you about this time out!
But I am back and I will keep posting about my London discoveries every three days as usual!
Now you can also find some of my posts in Tea & Biscuits (once a week) as I recently became one of their contributors.

The reason of my absence was that I went back to Switzerland to celebrate my best friend 25th birthday (and mine too). Of course my return to Switzerland also allowed me to fulfilled my cheese needs! Immediately after arriving my brother prepared me a wonderful Fondue, mmmmh yummy! I think that one of my dearest dream would be to swim in a sea of cheese.

To celebrate our quarter of century, we rented a huge Chalet in one of the Swiss mountains for a night of craziness celebration. We were really surprised about the Chalet we rented as we couldn't visit it before and only saw pictures of it. It was HUGE, with plenty of rooms and beds, and there was even a skate ramp inside!
The theme was Animals and I am very thankful as every guest played along and came wearing their best feathers, fur, claws and happiness! Also thankful to my DJ friend who did an amazing set all night long!

To apologize for my lack of post, please have a small peek at some of the disguises!

Lovely Swiss Weather

My sweet Panda-Bear, my best friend the 25th year old Cow, and my lovely penguin celebrating his 24th birthday too.

Skate Ramp

Buffet

Cheeeeese !

My bunny and me


The Price for the best disguise goes to the amazing Zebra !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be an intruder in this post and leave a juicy comment !