Looking for something specific ?

Monday 17 September 2012

About your intruder :

Hello readers !

Let me introduce myself as a first post !

Cuba - How could you say no to this ?
People calls me Maggie, I was born 24 years ago in an incredible island, Cuba ! That is from where I got my passion for sea, sand and warm temperature.

Then I moved to France and spent my childwood between Havana and Strasbourg. Quite opposites places.

When the sweet and innocent age of 18 came along with all the liberties and crazyness that it evoques, I changed country again to study in Switzerland, where I spend 7 years of my life.
Vineyard - Switzerland
It is certainly an incredible country filled with amazing landscapes, good wine and cheese (two of my favourite things) !

And now I decided it was time to move again. When you get use to live in new places you never get bored of travelling and discovering new lifestyles. And so... here I am living a new page of my life in this huge London city !
I am sure it is filled with opportunities and fantastic places that I'm craving to discover and share with you during this incredible journey !

I hope you will enjoy this blog and that I'll meet you one day around a nice glass of wine !

See you soon !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be an intruder in this post and leave a juicy comment !