Looking for something specific ?

Sunday 23 September 2012

Lucky 7

Last Sunday, after a crazy Saturday night, I woke up in a state of starvation that I couldn't explain. I needed food and right away ! And of course, not healthy food ! I don't know if it is a common sensation, but paradoxically, after spending a night mistreating my liver with a lot of alcoholic beverages I have the feeling that what my body needs to repair is some greasy food, is it just me ?

Following that feeling and the advice of one of my good friend I dragged myself to Lucky 7 which is in Notting Hill, 5 minutes walk from my flat. So it was an easy walk.

Lucky 7 is a small American diner with the most amazing milkshakes ! I am completely addicted to this mixture made of ice-cream, milk and anything savoury blended together. Well, I was not disappointed when my chocolate and peanut butter milkshake suddenly appeared in front of me. Thick, sugary and cold. Yummy !

My friend and I were in a brunch mood (their brunch looked just as fantastic as the milkshake) but when we saw the menu on the chalkboard and started reading all the burger descriptions we quickly change our mind and opt for a big fat greasy burger !

My friend choose the God Father burger with mozzarella, artichokes, roasted pepper and basil pesto. And I took the Kalifornian one: bacon, cheese, guacamole, roasted tomato and sour cream.


Of course with French fries and massive onion rings !

I don't think it's necessary to add that my eyes were way bigger than my stomach ! And that I rolled myself back to my bed for a digestive nap afterwards.

I definitely recommend this place for a nice Sunday brunch or a huge tasty burger. Prices are fair, orders are copious and service is smiley and fast.



Have a chill rainy Sunday, folks !




127 Westbourne Park Road
London W2 5QL
0207-727-6771

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be an intruder in this post and leave a juicy comment !